Task: Set yourself 3 smart goals, for different stages in the future.
To make sure your goals are clear and reachable, each one should be:
- Specific (simple, sensible, significant).
- Measurable (meaningful, motivating).
- Achievable (agreed, attainable).
- Relevant (reasonable, realistic and resourced, results-based).
- Time bound (time-based, time limited, time/cost limited, timely, time-sensitive).
3 smart goals…
…for the end of next week:
- Write at least one more blog post (may not be able to post due to hand in)
- Hand in all uni work due in
- Begin designing a mood board for my next oncoming project
…for the end of the year:
- Reflect on the first year
- Reflect on and set in motion my work for my Add+vantage – Social Networking for business
- Complete at least one more personal project
…for the coming year:
- Become confident on Adobe software
- Keep on top of second year work and most of all… ENJOY IT!
- Complete at least three more personal projects
…for 10 years time:
- Work in the Graphic Design industry
- Be in contact with other Graphic Designers
- Have helped at least one business build their personal profile